Everest Circuit Trekking (EBC TREK)
Everest Circuit trekking takes you to one of the world’s best trekking destinations. It is an awe-inspiring region of the Khumbu Everest region. It is a combination of our Everest Base Camp trek and Gokyo lakes with a stunning crossing of Cho la Pass. This trek provides the unsurpassed Sherpa villages and Himalayan vista on an epic journey to the Everest base camp, Circuit trek in the Everest Region. It combines the magnificent classic close up views of Everest from Kala Patthar. The awesome experience of Everest Base Camp with the sparkling Gokyo Lakes. Finally rewarding ascent of Gokyo Ri for superb, panoramic views of the Himalayas. The thrill of the crossing of the Cho La pass, a remote high altitude pass with captivating scenery at one go.
This adventure of Everest Circuit trekking provides an insight into the rich culture. Furthermore the Sherpa people and their traditional way of life. Views of world highest mountain Mt Everest. The mountaineers from around the world travel with their goal being to stand at the summit of Mt Everest.
The route to Everest Circuit trekking begins from Lukla a gateway to the Khumbu trekking trail. Finally, we will reach the foot of Everest but your journey will not end here. we trace our way back to Lobuche and take a right turn off the main trail to take over Chola Pass. This region is another highlight of this trail towards Gokyo Ri.
Adventure of Everest Circuit trekking encircles Everest Three High Passes Trek. It includes Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, Renjo La pass, Gokyo Ri, Chola Pass trek. Everest Circuit trek is not for everyone. But for those who feel like to trek extra for more amazing views within their available time frame. The magical beauty with glacial lakes makes it one of the most do travel for 2022/2023.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
TREK COST: Based on Per Person Twin sharing room accommodation
Single Supplement: USD 500 Per Person
Extra: Round trip of Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu USD
Available on request at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu transfers
- 3 star hotel accommodation in cities on B/B basis
- World Heritage sites for Sightseeing Tours during your stay in cities
- Expereinced English speaking guife for sight-seeing tour by private tourist vehicle
- All land Transport Including Cities to Cities, from hotel to starting and ending point of trek
- Lodges/ tea house accommodation in double occupancy or family bed room during the entire trek and climb
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the entire trek and climb
- Tea and coffee (1 cup) three times daily on trek or climb
- Services of a trained and Professional license holder English speaking trekking guide (leader)
- Required number porters to carry your luggage (one porter for every 2 guests) during the trek
- Proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass for guide and porter
- Expenses for all Staff including their salary, insurance, domestic airfare, transportation, food and accommodation
- Warm Clothes and Shoes for porters during the trek
- Medical First Aid Kit (carried by your guide)
- Guide with experience of First Aid treatment, AMS safety training certified
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- All necessary paper work; trekking conservation/ National Park/ TIMS Card/ Special permits fee as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour
- Guide airfare if the you are flying to the destination
- All government taxes, 24.3% VAT & service charges.
- International and Domestic Airfare not listed in the Itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Lunch and dinner whilst in cities
- Emergency Rescue, Evacuation cost or any types of travel, Personal interest items insurance fee
- Airfare for any sector as per the destination (Quoted separately)
- Any item of personal nature such as beverages, hot cold drinks, laundry, telephone call, battery charges, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Food accommodation cost due to Unforeseen act landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes’ section.
No. of people
Starting (per person)