Annapurna Dhaulagiri Trek
Annapurna Dhaulagiri Trek with Kopra Ridge trek is an exotic trek of Nepal Himalayas. The heart of the Annapurna region that has a power of magnetic attraction against trekkers still remains secret of the secrets for the trekkers through the Annapurna region is most frequented by trekkers. The panoramic views it offers are beyond the expression of ones’ words.
Annapurna Dhaulagiri Trek with Kopra Ridge takes us to the majestic Dhaulagiri base 8,167m. It is also known as the seventh highest mountain in the world. Nilgiri, Tukuche peak, Himchuli, Fish-tail, Lamjung Himal, Dampus Peak, Mana Pathi Peak. Together with Annapurna IV, III, Annapurna south standing up shrouded in the snow. The trail to this track is full of rhododendron, which blooms in spring. The trail of Annapurna Dhaulagiri Trek with Kopra Ridge you will encounter few people. As we will follow the hidden path which separates the Annapurna Trek. Starting your trip from Pokhara you will pass through the best viewpoint ‘Poon Hill’. You will hike through the front face of Mt Annapurna South (7219m). The trek descends to Magar community village called Narchyang. ON these trails you will also come across Natural Hot spring spot in Tatopani. One is to believe that a person can get healed if one can bath in water. The less touristy Khopra ridge community trek will lead our way through the Rhododendron forest.
Annapurna Trek with Kopra Ridge trek can make you feel special if traveling during March, April, and May. During this time Rhododendron flowers blossoms making your walk fruitful and panoramic. You might prescribe this experience as a walk to heaven.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
TREK COST: Based on Per Person Twin sharing room accommodation
Single Supplement: USD 350 Per Person
Extra: Round trip of Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu USD
Available on request at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu transfers
- 3 star hotel accommodation in cities on B/B basis
- World Heritage sites for Sightseeing Tours during your stay in cities
- Expereinced English speaking guife for sight-seeing tour by private tourist vehicle
- All land Transport Including Cities to Cities, from hotel to starting and ending point of trek
- Lodges/ tea house accommodation in double occupancy or family bed room during the entire trek and climb
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the entire trek and climb
- Tea and coffee (1 cup) three times daily on trek or climb
- Services of a trained and Professional license holder English speaking trekking guide (leader)
- Required number porters to carry your luggage (one porter for every 2 guests) during the trek
- Proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass for guide and porter
- Expenses for all Staff including their salary, insurance, domestic airfare, transportation, food and accommodation
- Warm Clothes and Shoes for porters during the trek
- Medical First Aid Kit (carried by your guide)
- Guide with experience of First Aid treatment, AMS safety training certified
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- All necessary paper work; trekking conservation/ National Park/ TIMS Card/ Special permits fee as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour
- Guide airfare if the you are flying to the destination
- All government taxes, 24.3% VAT & service charges.
- International and Domestic Airfare not listed in the Itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Lunch and dinner whilst in cities
- Emergency Rescue, Evacuation cost or any types of travel, Personal interest items insurance fee
- Airfare for any sector as per the destination (Quoted separately)
- Any item of personal nature such as beverages, hot cold drinks, laundry, telephone call, battery charges, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Food accommodation cost due to Unforeseen act landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes’ section.
No. of people
Starting (per person)