Mani Rimdu Festival Trek
Phaplu Chiwong Monastery Mani Rimdu Festival Trek is a festival of mountain people. This festival is one of the biggest festivals of Nepal Sherpas community. Sherpas celebrate different kinds of ceremonies in their region. Marriage ceremonies, funerals, manning of the child, or some related to life span. From driving out evil spirits to obtaining Nirvana are some of the others. In the name of the gods, lots of festivals are available.
Phaplu Chiwong Monastery Mani Rimdu Festival Trek lies during July. This is a time of great celebration as the locals worship their clan god. To enjoy this festival one is to follow the trail through Jiri-Chaulakharka-Ngaur. It leads to the Pikey Danda (Hill) area. Another trail leads from Pikey Daanda to Phaplu through Paanch Pokari and Tamakhani. It lies northeast from the district center Salleri. Above all Pikey, Daanda is most popular for its sunrise and sunset views. One can enjoy the magnificent sight of the peaks beyond the Kathmandu Valley to the plains along. Himalayan range of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Kanchenjungha, Gauri Shankar, offers are some of the best views. Lhotse, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Numbur, Khatang, Karyalung, Shishapangma, and Thamserku are others.
One can also be part of the Pike Peak Base Camp trek before joining this festival. Mt. Pike trekking is popular for the wonderful Himalayan scenery including the Mt. Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Gaurishanker, Mt. Numbur, Mt. Kantega, Mt. Thamserku, Mt Karylung as well as Rhododendron flower, Magnolia, wild orchid. During the festival season in August performs a cleansing ritual at its sacred lakes. On this festival thousand of devotees walks to the lake for the festival. Villagers of all-around Solukhumbu region take part in this celebration.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
TREK COST: Based on Per Person Twin sharing room accommodation
Single Supplement: USD 500 Per Person
Extra: Round trip of Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu USD
Available on request at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu transfers
- All land Transport Including Cities to Cities, from hotel to starting and ending point of trek
- 3 star hotel accommodation in cities on B/B basis
- World Heritage sites for Sightseeing Tours during your stay in cities
- Lodges/ tea house accommodation in double occupancy or family bed room during the entire trek and climb
- Experienced English speaking guide for sight-seeing tour by private tourist vehicle
- Services of a trained and Professional license holder English speaking trekking guide (leader)
- Guide with experience of First Aid treatment, AMS safety training certified
- Required number porters to carry your luggage (one porter for every 2 guests) during the trek
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the entire trek and climb
- Tea and coffee (1 cup) three times daily on trek or climb
- Proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass for guide and porter
- Expenses for all Staff including their salary, insurance, domestic airfare, transportation, food and accommodation
- Warm Clothes and Shoes for porters during the trek
- All necessary permits; trekking conservation/ National Park/ TIMS Card/ Special permits fee as per the itinerary
- Guide airfare if the clients are flying to the destination
- Medical First Aid Kit (carried by your guide)
- Coordination of quick Rescue service in case required (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour
- All land Transport Charge for Clients, guide, Porter by tourist bus or locally available
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all trekking staff
- All government taxes, 24.3% VAT & service charges.
For Camping and climbing accommodation as per the booking
- 2 mean tents for clients accommodation including mattress
- Support of Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table, chairs as per the requirement.
- Extra porter to carry the camping equipment
- Necessary kitchen utensils
- Climbing permits fees
- Insurance of Climbing guide and other climbing staff
- Camping sites cost as per the rules of government
- International and Domestic Airfare not listed in the Itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Lunch and dinner whilst in cities
- Emergency Rescue, Evacuation cost or any types of travel, Personal interest items insurance fee
- Airfare for any sector as per the destination (Quoted separately)
- Any item of personal nature such as beverages, hot cold drinks, laundry, telephone call, battery charges, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Food accommodation cost due to Unforeseen act landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes’ section.
No. of people
Starting (per person)