Saribung Peak Climbing
Saribung Peak Climbing is a part of Damodar Himalayan Range and lies in the western part of Nepal. It is close to the Tibetan Border in the northern corner of the Upper Mustang Region. This peak summit lies at the altitude of 6345 M above sea level. On this trail, you will pass through the outer limits close to Tibet where rugged landscapes. Ancient customs come together in very exclusive detail of lands elapsed by time. On this peak climbing, you will also enter into the two of a restricted region of Upper Mustang and Manang. You will also visit the city of Forbidden Kingdom “Lo Manthang” and the Hidden Valley “Nar Phu Valley”.
Saribung Peak Climbing trek starts from Jomsom along with spectacular Damodar Saribung traverse. From Mustang as we cross several high passes we will also crossSaribung La (5600m). After crossing Saribung la we visit the spiritual land of Nar Phu Valley full of Tibetan culture. This peak is also easy and with less technical support one can be part of it. This peak climbing is an easy one for experienced mountaineers. But it is demanding with the crossing of high passes like Saribung La and Kang La at over 5200- 5600 meters.
The Saribung peak climbing lets you experience a valley full of fantastic scenery. Simple diverse cultures and religions and experience wide topographical variation. Almost as all Annapurna region trek, it also includes the stunning landscapes. Stretched arid rough terrain and glacier are some of the high Himalayan attractions. The isolation of the Damodar Saribung traverse region also is a unique part of this trail. Get ready to experience climbing, Upper Mustang, Lo Manthang, and Manang Nar Phu Valley. Connect with the fixed Departure date of Saribung peak climbing.
– Newly explored but Popular Climbing Destination
– Majestic mountain sceneries, diverse cultures, and geographical variations
– Cross the high passes like Saribung La over 5,600 meters and many other
– Follow Off The Beaten Track Trails
– Visit to Lo Manthang located in Upper Mustang
– Trek out through the Nar and Phu valleys.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
TREK COST: Based on Per Person Twin sharing room accommodation
Single Supplement: USD 400 Per Person
Extra: One way trip of Kathmandu – Pokhara – Jomsom USD
Available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu transfers
- All land Transport Including Cities to Cities, from hotel to starting and ending point of trek
- 3 star hotel accommodation in cities on B/B basis
- World Heritage sites for Sightseeing Tours during your stay in cities
- Lodges/ tea house accommodation in double occupancy or family bed room during the entire trek and climb
- Experienced English speaking guide for sight-seeing tour by private tourist vehicle
- Services of a trained and Professional license holder English speaking trekking guide (leader)
- Guide with experience of First Aid treatment, AMS safety training certified
- Required number porters to carry your luggage (one porter for every 2 guests) during the trek
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the entire trek and climb
- Tea and coffee (1 cup) three times daily on trek or climb
- Proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass for guide and porter
- Expenses for all Staff including their salary, insurance, domestic airfare, transportation, food and accommodation
- Warm Clothes and Shoes for porters during the trek
- All necessary permits; trekking conservation/ National Park/ TIMS Card/ Special permits fee as per the itinerary
- Guide airfare if the clients are flying to the destination
- Medical First Aid Kit (carried by your guide)
- Coordination of quick Rescue service in case required (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour
- All land Transport Charge for Clients, guide, Porter by tourist bus or locally available
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all trekking staff
- All government taxes, 24.3% VAT & service charges.
For Camping and climbing accommodation as per the booking
- 2 mean tents for clients accommodation including mattress
- Support of Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table, chairs as per the requirement.
- Extra porter to carry the camping equipment
- Necessary kitchen utensils
- Climbing permits fees
- Insurance of Climbing guide and other climbing staff
- Camping sites cost as per the rules of government
- International and Domestic Airfare not listed in the Itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Lunch and dinner whilst in cities
- Emergency Rescue, Evacuation cost or any types of travel, Personal interest items insurance fee
- Airfare for any sector as per the destination (Quoted separately)
- Any item of personal nature such as beverages, hot cold drinks, laundry, telephone call, battery charges, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Food accommodation cost due to Unforeseen act landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes’ section.
No. of people
Starting (per person)