Island Peak Climbing
Island Peak Climbing 6,189 M is the most popular and beautiful peak in the Himalayas of Nepal. This peak is also known as Imja-Tse peak as per the Tibetan Language.
Climbing Island Peak Expedition needs very less energy but should be fit. The climber who has little or no experience can also make a go for this peak. Island peak is one of the main climbing peak destination located in the Everest Region of Nepal. With an impressive glaciated west face that rises from the Lhotse Glacier, this peak sure is one to visit.
This Island Peak climbing starts after your arrival in Kathmandu. With your flight to Lukla, we take on the classic route of Everest Base Camp trek until Dengboche. Finally getting us tented at the altitude of 5000 m before commencing to the top of Island peak. You start your Island peak summit walking on black and white rich parts of Island Peak base camp to 5800m. Once you reach the top you are welcome by views of Lhotse, Nuptse Ama Dablam, Baruntse, Amphu, Mera.
If you are a beginner climber wishing to enter the incredible world of mountain climbing. This climbing expedition is the perfect gateway to your dream of climbers life. Every year there will be hundreds of climbers getting the permit of Island peak. Taking the adventure to the heartland of Khumbu region.
You will also get an opportunity to add the most popular trekking destination. Since you are using the classic route you can also visit the foot of World ultimate Everest Base Camp. Have a visit to Kalapatthar for the close-up view of Mt Everest and other Himalaya of Khumbu Region. Every moment of your travel is special, make your dream come true. Live today not tomorrow.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
TREK COST: Based on Per Person Twin sharing room accommodation
Single Supplement: USD 500 Per Person
Extra: Round trip of Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu USD
Available on request at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu transfers
- All land Transport Including Cities to Cities, from hotel to starting and ending point of trek
- 3 star hotel accommodation in cities on B/B basis
- World Heritage sites for Sightseeing Tours during your stay in cities
- Lodges/ tea house accommodation in double occupancy or family bed room during the entire trek and climb
- Experienced English speaking guide for sight-seeing tour by private tourist vehicle
- Services of a trained and Professional license holder English speaking trekking guide (leader)
- Guide with experience of First Aid treatment, AMS safety training certified
- Required number porters to carry your luggage (one porter for every 2 guests) during the trek
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the entire trek and climb
- Tea and coffee (1 cup) three times daily on trek or climb
- Proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass for guide and porter
- Expenses for all Staff including their salary, insurance, domestic airfare, transportation, food and accommodation
- Warm Clothes and Shoes for porters during the trek
- All necessary permits; trekking conservation/ National Park/ TIMS Card/ Special permits fee as per the itinerary
- Guide airfare if the clients are flying to the destination
- Medical First Aid Kit (carried by your guide)
- Coordination of quick Rescue service in case required (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour
- All land Transport Charge for Clients, guide, Porter by tourist bus or locally available
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all trekking staff
- All government taxes, 24.3% VAT & service charges.
For Camping and climbing accommodation as per the booking
- 2 mean tents for clients accommodation including mattress
- Support of Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table, chairs as per the requirement.
- Extra porter to carry the camping equipment
- Necessary kitchen utensils
- Climbing permits fees
- Insurance of Climbing guide and other climbing staff
- Camping sites cost as per the rules of government
- International and Domestic Airfare not listed in the Itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Lunch and dinner whilst in cities
- Emergency Rescue, Evacuation cost or any types of travel, Personal interest items insurance fee
- Airfare for any sector as per the destination (Quoted separately)
- Any item of personal nature such as beverages, hot cold drinks, laundry, telephone call, battery charges, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Food accommodation cost due to Unforeseen act landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes’ section.
No. of people
Starting (per person)