Climbing Mera Peak
Climbing Mera Peak 6461 M is one of the most fascinating trekking peaks. Lots of high Himalayas climber visit this peak every year for climbing purposes. Many climbers crossing Amphu Labtsa pass agreed about the finest Himalayan vista. It includes five 8000 m including Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu, and Kanchenjunga. Mera peak can also be taken as the highest climbing peak in Nepal.
We ascend Mera Peak Climbing during the spring and autumn season. As it’s the best time to climb mountains for its astonishing views of the Himalayas. It is also an excellent option for anyone with a moderate mountain climbing experience. It can also be a challenging trekking peak due to the elevation that you need to cover. You will also require technical mountaineering skills in to climb Mera Peak.
While climbing we ascend and we get our gear ready as per the need to reach the summit. Trek will start with our early flight of Lukla then ascending towards Pangmo. Finally, we reach Khare with plenty of time for acclimatization. Then have our final leap to reach the summit of Mera Peak. You will experience the beautiful Nepal wilderness. You will also explore the vibrant culture and religion of people living in the Khumbu region. For ascending downhill we will once again follow the same route. Finally reaching to Kathmandu and then depart to your next adventure destination.
Climbing Mera Peak through Parikrama Treks is one of the most searched destinations. It is one of the most climbed peak with us. Every year we organize fixed group joining guaranteed departure. You can explore and enjoy the climbing expedition in the Land of Himalayas Nepal with a new friend. The same interest comes with the best possible. If you have your own team and want us to make it private climbing we will make one out for you.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
TREK COST: Based on Per Person Twin sharing room accommodation
Single Supplement: USD 500 Per Person
Extra: Round trip of Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu USD
Available on request at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu transfers
- All land Transport Including Cities to Cities, from hotel to starting and ending point of trek
- 3 star hotel accommodation in cities on B/B basis
- World Heritage sites for Sightseeing Tours during your stay in cities
- Lodges/ tea house accommodation in double occupancy or family bed room during the entire trek and climb
- Experienced English speaking guide for sight-seeing tour by private tourist vehicle
- Services of a trained and Professional license holder English speaking trekking guide (leader)
- Guide with experience of First Aid treatment, AMS safety training certified
- Required number porters to carry your luggage (one porter for every 2 guests) during the trek
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the entire trek and climb
- Tea and coffee (1 cup) three times daily on trek or climb
- Proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass for guide and porter
- Expenses for all Staff including their salary, insurance, domestic airfare, transportation, food and accommodation
- Warm Clothes and Shoes for porters during the trek
- All necessary permits; trekking conservation/ National Park/ TIMS Card/ Special permits fee as per the itinerary
- Guide airfare if the clients are flying to the destination
- Medical First Aid Kit (carried by your guide)
- Coordination of quick Rescue service in case required (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour
- All land Transport Charge for Clients, guide, Porter by tourist bus or locally available
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all trekking staff
- All government taxes, 24.3% VAT & service charges.
For Camping and climbing accommodation as per the booking
- 2 mean tents for clients accommodation including mattress
- Support of Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table, chairs as per the requirement.
- Extra porter to carry the camping equipment
- Necessary kitchen utensils
- Climbing permits fees
- Insurance of Climbing guide and other climbing staff
- Camping sites cost as per the rules of government
- International and Domestic Airfare not listed in the Itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Lunch and dinner whilst in cities
- Emergency Rescue, Evacuation cost or any types of travel, Personal interest items insurance fee
- Airfare for any sector as per the destination (Quoted separately)
- Any item of personal nature such as beverages, hot cold drinks, laundry, telephone call, battery charges, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Food accommodation cost due to Unforeseen act landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes’ section.
No. of people
Starting (per person)