Kanchenjunga Circuit Trekking
Kanchenjunga Circuit trekking is a long and challenging walk. It takes you to the border of Nepal, India and Tibet China. As per trekkers, Kanchenjunga Trekking is the finest trekking route in Nepal. It is a long trek going deep into the remote mountain ranges on Nepal’s border with Sikkim and Tibet. The trail explores the area around the third highest mountain in the world. You will see a range of Nepalese culture and lifestyle. Rai and Limbus to Tibetan Buddhist villages visit are some of the best parts of this trek.
Kanchenjunga Circuit trekking takes you to remote, spectacular, challenging, and untraveled destination. The route starts by approaching the north side of Kanchenjunga. Where you see views of Tent peak, Nepal peak, Cross peak. Finally, at Base Camp Kanchenjunga itself becomes visible. From Pangpema the trek returns to Ghunsa and then crosses the Mirgin La pass. It takes you over to the south side of Kanchenjunga. Once over this pass, we visit the yak pastures of Ramche and Oktang. ON this part you will have impressive views of the southwest face of Kanchenjunga. The Yalung glacier here is a bit tricky, so the South Base Camp has to be “conditions permitting”. Then south to Taplejung where the trek ends.
Kanchenjunga Circuit trekking is demanding trek while you ascending two base camps. You will cross a difficult pass between them. Even the maps of the area are inaccurate in google map. The great variety of people and cultures, terrains, flora, and fauna are something not to miss. The great mountains make it an unbeatable program for the hardy and adventurous trekker. This program includes a full tented camp and all transportation food, staff. You will also have Sherpas, cook and kitchen crew, trekking permits, park fees, and taxes.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
TREK COST: Based on Per Person Twin sharing room accommodation
Single Supplement: USD 500 Per Person
Extra: Round trip of Kathmandu – Suketar – Kathmandu USD
Available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu transfers
- All land Transport Including Cities to Cities, from hotel to starting and ending point of trek
- 3 star hotel accommodation in cities on B/B basis
- World Heritage sites for Sightseeing Tours during your stay in cities
- Lodges/ tea house accommodation in double occupancy or family bed room during the entire trek and climb
- Experienced English speaking guide for sight-seeing tour by private tourist vehicle
- Services of a trained and Professional license holder English speaking trekking guide (leader)
- Guide with experience of First Aid treatment, AMS safety training certified
- Required number porters to carry your luggage (one porter for every 2 guests) during the trek
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the entire trek and climb
- Tea and coffee (1 cup) three times daily on trek or climb
- Proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass for guide and porter
- Expenses for all Staff including their salary, insurance, domestic airfare, transportation, food and accommodation
- Warm Clothes and Shoes for porters during the trek
- All necessary permits; trekking conservation/ National Park/ TIMS Card/ Special permits fee as per the itinerary
- Guide airfare if the clients are flying to the destination
- Medical First Aid Kit (carried by your guide)
- Coordination of quick Rescue service in case required (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour
- All land Transport Charge for Clients, guide, Porter by tourist bus or locally available
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all trekking staff
- All government taxes, 24.3% VAT & service charges.
For Camping and climbing accommodation as per the booking
- 2 mean tents for clients accommodation including mattress
- Support of Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table, chairs as per the requirement.
- Extra porter to carry the camping equipment
- Necessary kitchen utensils
- Climbing permits fees
- Insurance of Climbing guide and other climbing staff
- Camping sites cost as per the rules of government
- International and Domestic Airfare not listed in the Itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Lunch and dinner whilst in cities
- Emergency Rescue, Evacuation cost or any types of travel, Personal interest items insurance fee
- Airfare for any sector as per the destination (Quoted separately)
- Any item of personal nature such as beverages, hot cold drinks, laundry, telephone call, battery charges, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Food accommodation cost due to Unforeseen act landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes’ section.
No. of people
Starting (per person)