Nepal a country of paradise is full of a Himalayan lifetime adventure. It is best for people seeking to explore Nepal in a whole different way. Nepal is also home to 8 of the highest peak among 10 on the planets. The adrenaline of Himalayas is way more than that what one can expect on their visit to Nepal. This Himalayan lifetime adventure in Nepal combines a bit of all adventure. This adventure is possible on road, land, air, and water and in the jungle. It also includes the panoramic destination on Nepal.
Himalayan Lifetime adventure is perfect for experience adventure explorer. This tour let you challenge the pit their wits and skills on their visit to Nepal. Deep valley glaciers with good accommodation give easy asses to all the adventure. This Nepal Himalayan lifetime adventure is appropriate for all the travelers. This tour is suitable with more or less time to cover the whole of adventure during their holidays. Watersports or adventure in the sky. Motorable high way ride or trekking to the best destination available. This adventure will make sure you’re well prepared for this trip of the utmost importance.
With a few special things to live and enjoy for you might need to get out of your daily lifestyle. Get yourself ready to join us on our Himalayan Lifetime adventure. If you think you can only have an adventure in Everest Base Camp in Nepal then come and experience with us. Himalayan Lifetime adventure with Parikrama Treks will offer you something special. For a week holiday or even for 3 weeks of holidays it is for all.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
Adventure COST: Based on Per Person Twin sharing room accommodation
Single Supplement: USD 500 Per Person
Available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Special Free Service Highlight for VISIT NEPAL 2020
- Guarantee first flight (As per the detail in Itinerary)
- One night Kathmandu accommodation on complementary
- One day free sightseeing from Parikrama Treks Team (As per the detail in Itinerary)
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- All guest house accommodation on full board twin sharing basis while on the Adventure
- Enduro Mountain bike with all the necessary requirements
- Professional English speaking road captain with his own Personal Enduro bike
- One mechanic through out the tour
- All the permits of road and conservation as per the government rule
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag and guide with a knowledge of Emergency first aid Method
- Guided sight-seeing tour with experienced English speaking guide inside cities
- Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for Road Captain, mechanic
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permit as per the rules of Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- All government taxes and insured
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner while at Kathmandu or cities stay
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size)
- All confectionery and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
No. of people
Starting (per person)