Vespa on Himalaya Highway
Vespa on Himalaya Highway is one of the new and amazing ways of travel. People with interest to travel in the land of Nepal Himalayas in a scooter as a rider or as a pillion can join on this ride. This kind of ride gives you the pleasure of visiting the main cities and to get to know the living style of locals. You might also get a glimpse of culture and religions that still resides. You will also visit places where no foreigners have visited during their travel in Nepal.
Vespa on Himalaya Highway tour let you explore cities with different opportunities. One of the most popular Vespa rides can be the ride to the outskirt of Kathmandu. On this ride, you will enjoy the authentic cuisine of Historical City Kathmandu. You will also have a view from the hilltop destination of Nepal while riding for more than one day. If you are among those who prefer to ride a scooter on the real highway. This can also be for you but be sure to have a driving license. Make your travel the best with a ride on a Vespa.
Vespa on Himalaya Highway can furthermore make interesting. For this, you need to let us know about the place of your interest. One can also take a Vespa ride on out Nepal Motorcycle Circuit and enjoy the roundtrip of Nepal. Join us on our next adventure of the Himalaya highway. Cover Distance, enjoy authentic cuisine and most of all explore cities like locals.
- Explore Kathmandu
- Exotic Cusine
- City Sightseeing
- Breakfast till Dinner full of Nepali food
- Ride to the highway
- Explore Himalayas
- Vespa ride/ Royal Enfiled ride
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- All guest house accommodation on full board twin sharing basis while on the Ride
- Vespa scooter with petrol, and all the necessary requirements
- Professional English speaking road captain with his own Personal bike (available with group size 7+)
- One mechanic through out the tour
- A supporting vehicle for all the riders luggage and for the mechanic
- All the permits of road and conservation as per the government rule
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag and guide with a knowledge of Emergency first aid Method
- Guided sight-seeing tour with experienced English speaking guide inside cities
- Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for Road Captain, mechanic and driver
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permit as per the rules of Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- All government taxes and insured
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner while at Kathmandu or cities stay
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size)
- All confectionery and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
No. of people
Starting (per person)