Upper Mustang Motorcycle Adventure
A Mystic Land of Upper Mustang motorcycle adventure Tour takes you to the most stunning Tibetan Plateau. The spectacular mountain gives you a direct touch of the remote ethnic culture of Nepal. Upper Mustang has its own kingdom hidden in the remote corner. This region has a well preserved traditional life available in the world.
Riding on a Guided Motorbike ride to Lo-Manthang (Upper Mustang) Motorbike with Parikrama Treks is not a ride only. You will experience the high altitude Tiji Festival celebrated only in the part of Lo. Being closer to the border of Nepal and China it needs a special permit to enter. What makes it more special is its own forbidden kingdom and encounter with very few tourists per year.
Upper Mustang motorcycle adventure starts from the Capital city Kathmandu. You will ride till Beni where you blacked topped roads ends. The extreme adventure will start once we cross Beni Bazaar and take our way till Upper Mustang. We will venture more than anyone has ever venture Upper Mustang.
Upper Mustang motorcycle adventure is also an opportunity to travel with loved once. Riders or non-riders, all can take part in this extreme adventure and high mountain festival. All can enjoy the whole ride and tour at the same time and enjoy the breath-taking views of Himalayas. With fewer tourist, you will make the impression yourself that this place gives you.
With Parikrama Treks you will challenge the terrain on Upper Mustang Motorcycle tour Book Now. You can pick your own bike Royal Enfield Classic 500cc or Himalayan 411cc made for all-terrain. Your compassion to ride and our engine are the guarantees. Safety is concerns so ride in the best way you can. Be sure to take part in the HIgh Mountain festival of Mustang
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- All guest house accommodation on full board twin sharing basis while on the Ride
- 500cc Royal Enfield bikes/ Himalayan 411 cc with petrol, and all the necessary requirements
- Professional English speaking road captain with his own Personal bike (available with group size 7+)
- One mechanic through out the tour
- A supporting vehicle for all the riders luggage and for the mechanic
- All the permits of road and conservation as per the government rule
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag and guide with a knowledge of Emergency first aid Method
- Guided sight-seeing tour with experienced English speaking guide inside cities
- Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for Road Captain, mechanic and driver
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permit as per the rules of Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- All government taxes and insured
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner while at Kathmandu or cities stay
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size)
- All confectionery and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
No. of people
Starting (per person)