Himalayan Motorbike Tour
Himalayan Motorbike Tour on the Royal Enfield Bike to Mount Everest Base Camp
. Motorcycle tours
to the Himalayan landscape, “TIBET” the Rooftop of World. It follows the most thrilling and most challenging parts of the roads. Designed to expertise with an eventual adventure motorcycle tours. You will experience this two-wheel ride on 500cc Royal Enfield Bike or Himalayan 411 cc now.
This tour allows riders to get a passion for liberty and express their own attitude. While riding this, riders can enjoy a completely different culture and Religion.
Himalayan Motorbike Tour tour starts and finishes in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. While on your stay in Kathmandu you will enjoy sightseeing while we prepare your Chinese Visa. This tour sure is one of the unique Asian expertise tours within the region. We run 2 tours departing in May and September – Book Now 2021 – 2022. We follow the route of Zhangmu, Xigatse. Later we enjoy sightseeing to Lhasa via Everest (Base Camp/ Rongbuk). We provide accommodation of hotel/guesthouse along the way. This tour can also refer to as “Royal Enfield Tour” as we use Royal Enfield Bike on this tour.
This vacation, go on Tibet motorcycle tours with the pioneer agency. Specialized in motorbiking tour “Parikrama Treks” based in Kathmandu. With the experience and knowledge of successful running for more than three decades. This Nepal-Tibet motorcycle trip takes you to the extreme of adventure travel. With ease and comfort in the Lhasa- Kathmandu motorbike expedition in the Himalayan of Mt. Everest (Chomolungma) from China Northside and the forbidden city.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
TREK COST: 5144.00 per person twin sharing room accommodation
Single room/ Surcharge cost: US$ 480 per single extra.
** Extra: Tibet/China Visa fee US$ 114 per person. Extra: US$ 95 per person for American Nationals. (Subject to change)
Available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Free Airport picks up and drops all transportation (airport to Hotel to airport).
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- Standard Hotel (3 star Deluxe) in Kathmandu with breakfast on twin/ double/ triple sharing
- Royal Enfield 500cc/ Himalayan 411cc New Bike. (With Fuel)
- Reserve Private Vehicle for Members, Nepali support team & luggage transfers from Kathmandu to Kyriong border & return
- Standard Hotel/Guest House accommodation in Tibet with breakfast on twin/ double/ triple sharing
- 1 Support truck/ or Jeep for luggage, guide and mechanic to ride according to above
- All travel permits & entry fees for members & motorbikes
- 1 Local Tibetan English speaking guide, 1 Experienced Nepalese Mechanic throughout the tour from Nepal, their accommodation, insurance, meals and daily wages.
- Special permit & visa letters for self-drive motorbike including temporary motorbike & driving licence
- Tibet group visa fee for Nepalese support team
- Motorbike entry/ exit formalities assistance in immigration & customs
- Supervise & manage fee for traffic police in Tibet if any require
- First aid medical kit, oxygen cylinders & portable bottles for emergency incase needed
- Bike deposit Amount in Chinese Custom for US$2000 Per bikes (paid by company)
- Taxes & service charges
*Air ticket and Air tax (if needed)
*Flight delays or cancellations due to adverse weather condition or technical reasons
*Lunch & dinner in whole trip throughout the tour (Approx 12-18 US$ per meal)
*Personal gears & clothing for motorbike ride like safety helmet, gloves, glass, jackets etc
*Any Fine/Maintenance service & spare parts cost that require due to any damage of motorbike during ride
*Personal expenses, alcohol & beverage drinks
*Tips for leader, guide, mechanic, driver & other service crews
*Extra truck & Van or Bus for support vehicles (if required)
*Your travel insurance for health, travel and bikes
*Nepal entry/re-entry visa fee
*Tibet/ China visa fee
*Emergency & Evacuation costs
*Any extra cost due to unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, political reason, landslides, adverse weather condition or political upheaval etc.
No. of people
Starting (per person)