Everest View Moto Ride
Mount Everest View Moto Ride with Parikrama Treks is a special ride. On this ride, we will take you to a place where no one has been to make your dream of seeing Everest come true. This trail we don’t need to ride to Tibet to get a glimpse of Everest on a Motorbike. We cover roughly 650 km while riding both ways. The road is 50% blacktopped and 50% dirt road giving you the experience on both edges of the ride. It can also be a special ride for those who do not want to spend lots of money to walk to see Mount Everest. In case of unable to handle this 8 Km, we can even walk to the Everest viewpoint and return back to the hotel for lunch.
What will be your choice to get a glimpse of Everest Hiking, riding or Mountain flight? Nepal Everest View Motor Ride is the way to explore the beauty of Nepal Himalayas. As usual, we start our Journey with a trial around Kathmandu to ensure the safety of the rider. Riders will gain experience in the riding system of Nepal Highway and cities. Nepal Everest View Motorcycle Ride will lead our Ride trail all the way to Pattale Bazaar. You will be able to see Mount Everest. Especially during spring, the Rhododendron forest makes this trip wonderful.
Everest View Moto Ride has bike enthusiasts interested in all over the world. Our top-class mechanic with technical and mechanical assistant throughout your entire trip. Your luggage will travel with you on our Jeep to get access to all your belongings. While you will enjoy riding beside the mountains, the village. You will also experience a great culture and great hospitality.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- All guest house accommodation on full board twin sharing basis while on the Ride
- 500cc Royal Enfield bikes/ Himalayan 411 cc with petrol, and all the necessary requirements
- Professional English speaking road captain with his own Personal bike (available with group size 7+)
- One mechanic through out the tour
- A supporting vehicle for all the riders luggage and for the mechanic
- All the permits of road and conservation as per the government rule
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag and guide with a knowledge of Emergency first aid Method
- Guided sight-seeing tour with experienced English speaking guide inside cities
- Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for Road Captain, mechanic and driver
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permit as per the rules of Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- All government taxes and insured
Extra: CRF 250 Available with extra payment only/-
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner while at Kathmandu or cities stay
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size)
- All confectionery and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
No. of people
Starting (per person)