Riding on Everest Motorcycle tour to Tibet is the unique way to explore the Himalayas. This amazing wonder let you travel two different country nature. Normal visits to the Tibet terrain are so extraordinary. What if we include it with a motorbike? Wouldn’t it be more that one can expect? With open roads, white Mountains, motor bike experience to Tibet is unlike anything. With the destruction of the Tibet- Nepal roadway during the earthquake in 2015. Tibet Tour was impossible and need to be arranged via airway with all the bike transported to Tibet.
Everest Motorbike tours to Tibet Book Now 2021 & 2022, Himalayan is once again available with the new road. Now we start our entry starting from the new border located in the Langtang region of Nepal. This tour starts and finishes in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. It combines the unique experience of two countries: Nepal and Tibet region of China. We run 2 tours departing on May and September. Since only one roadway is possible for now we will make an entry to Tibet from Syabrubashi to Kyerung. We reach Xigatse and then we reach the capital city of Tibet “Lhasa”. While returning back we start riding our main destination “Everest Base Camp.” This tour can also be referred as “Royal Enfield Himalayan Motorbike Tour” as we use Royal Enfield Bike on this tour.
You will be on the road for days travelling from cities to cities. Experiencing something extraordinary, something unique. Our route takes us along the ancient Silk Road. On this trail we see awesome scenery and breathtaking views that are way too good to resist. Join Everest Motorcycle tour to Tibet, starting from Kathmandu to Lhasa. and Be part of Everest Ride on Royal Enfield Motorbike Journey in Tibet and Nepal.
Are you looking to join a group trip to Mt. Everest Motorbike Tours “Roof of the World”?
All our dates are 100% guaranteed to run.
Trip cost: US$ 5144 per person on twin share room.
Single room/ Surcharge cost: US$ 450 per single.
Extra: Tibet/China Visa fee US$ 114 per person. Extra: US$ 95 per person for American Nationals. (subject to change)
* Air ticket and Air tax (if needed)
* Flight delays or cancellations due to adverse weather condition or technical reasons
* Lunch & dinner in whole trip throughout the tour (Approx 12-18 US$ per meal)
* Personal gears & clothing for motorbike ride like safety helmet, gloves, glass, jackets etc
* Any Fine/Maintenance service & spare parts cost that require due to any damage of motorbike during ride
* Personal expenses, alcohol & beverage drinks
* Tips for leader, guide, mechanic, driver & other service crews
* Extra truck & Van or Bus for support vehicles (if required)
* Your travel insurance for health, travel and bikes
* Nepal entry/re-entry visa fee
* Tibet/ China visa fee
* Emergency & Evacuation costs
* Any extra cost due to unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, political reason, landslides, adverse weather condition or political upheaval etc.