Nepal Himalayas Sky Adventure
A Nepal Himalayas Sky Adventure takes you to the country with full of mighty Himalayas. Nepal offers some of the best Sky Adventure around the world. From normal adventure to the wild, extreme and deadliest challenges in the land. Water or sky, there is no place on earth that is better than Nepal. Designed in various shades of green graceful water bodies, elegant landscapes, and the mighty Himalayas. This country has all that one adventure seeker can search for while traveling. The challenge to the sky of Himalayas will overcome the fare imposed by nature’s ferocity.
Sky adventure is full of thrill and adventure. On this adventure, we tend to combine some of the best known Nepal Himalayas sky adventures. This is a one go challenge for you on your next visit to Nepal, Asia. One of the emerging extreme aerial adventures is sky diving and heli-skiing adventure. This takes you to the world highest mountain “Mt. If you are not prepared for extreme sky diving in Mt Everest you can go for another one. Sky diving in Pokhara for Annapurna mountain Range is the best option for you. You will get to know all the sky adventure one can dream of while your stay in Nepal. Some of the adventures that you can enjoy in the sky of Nepal with team Parikrama Treks are below. Heli flight, Sky Diving, Bungee Jumping, Paragliding. We also have hand glider, zip flyer, ultra flight, heli-skiing mountain flight.
Nepal Himalayas sky adventure with Parikrama Treks can also be your next option. Adventure with Parikrama Treks gives you the chance to get the taste of your next adventure. You can experience this thrill visit to explore door to door first hand in Nepal.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- All guest house accommodation on full board twin sharing basis while on the Adventure
- Enduro Mountain bike with all the necessary requirements
- Professional English speaking road captain with his own Personal Enduro bike
- One mechanic through out the tour
- All the permits of road and conservation as per the government rule
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag and guide with a knowledge of Emergency first aid Method
- Guided sight-seeing tour with experienced English speaking guide inside cities
- Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for Road Captain, mechanic
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permit as per the rules of Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- All government taxes and insured
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner while at Kathmandu or cities stay
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size)
- All confectionery and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
No. of people
Starting (per person)