Himalayas Sky Diving
Himalayas Sky Diving or diving to the top of the world was a dream until recently. Sky diving in the Himalayas now offers in two different destinations. Mt Everest and Mt Annapurna are both popular among trekkers for its best views of the Himalayan range. Everest itself is well renowned in the world as the world’s highest mountain. Annapurna as the most touristic destination for trekkers in Nepal. What will you do if you are able to feel the pressure, the thrill of free-falling while skydiving from a high point of Earth? With the aid of gravity, involving the control of speed during the descent with the use of a parachute.
Himalayas Sky diving in Nepal offers an extreme Arial adventure. Skydiving in Everest offers 360-degree views of all the Eastern Himalayan range. It includes the Himalayas of Nepal, Tibet, India, and Bhutan. Finally, you will end your landing at Syangboche airport or Amadablam. It provides an extra trill while landing around the foot of the Mountains.
Extreme is too much but wants to do Himalayas Skydiving? We also have another best option waiting for you which is less extreme. It will add up spice to your adventure travel. Let us visit Pokhara also known as the Trekkers/adventure hub destination. You can do Skydiving next to mighty Annapurna. Its Mountain range welcomes you with a smile while you make your ways from the free fall to Fewa lake below. It has now become the sublime adventure that you don’t want to miss while your visit to Nepal.
Now both Himalayas skydiving has ranked to one of the Best Adventure Events”. Now adventure in the land of Himalayas ranks as 8th out of 50 “Things to do before you die” as listed by CNN.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- All guest house accommodation on full board twin sharing basis while on the Adventure
- Enduro Mountain bike with all the necessary requirements
- Professional English speaking road captain with his own Personal Enduro bike
- One mechanic through out the tour
- All the permits of road and conservation as per the government rule
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag and guide with a knowledge of Emergency first aid Method
- Guided sight-seeing tour with experienced English speaking guide inside cities
- Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for Road Captain, mechanic
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permit as per the rules of Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- All government taxes and insured
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner while at Kathmandu or cities stay
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size)
- All confectionery and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
No. of people
Starting (per person)