Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
Nepal is Hindu majority country.Hinduism is a multi disciplinary religion called Shanatan Dharma.There are three kinds of Hindu Pilgrimages in Nepal for 1. Lord Shiva 2. Lord Vishnu, and 3. Ma Shakti. According to Purans Himalaya is home of Lord Shiva and Parbati. Hence there are many Pilgrimage sites related to Lord Shiva in Nepal. Pashupati Nath Temple is the Holiest pilgrimage of Lord Shiva.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet our company’s representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing. Our tour leader introduces you about sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Kurintar by private vehicle. You will go to Manakamana Temple (wish fulfilling goddess) by Cable Car and visit the Temple. You continue drive to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Full day sightseeing trip to Bindhyabasini temple, Tal Barahi, Gupteswor cave, Devi’s fall and boating on Phewa Lake by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Early in the morning flight to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath by Jeep. You will visit the Muktinath Temple, Jwalamai Monastery, 108 water spouts and view of Himalayan scenery. Drive back to Jomsom by Jeep. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 5: Fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara and same day drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6: Full day sightseeing trip to Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar square by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 7: Departure to International Airport.
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Domestic flight ticket included PKR/JOM/PKR and domestic airport Tax
* 5 nights ccommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals(breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the tour/trek.
* All transportation/Cable Car Charge/ Private Car
* Annapurna conservation permit and all necessary permits.
* All World Heritage Sites Entrance Fees.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Tour Leader/Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
Service Does not Includes
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...