Naya Kanga Peak Climbing (5844m)
Grade: Strenuous Trek
Max. Altitude: 5844 m
Duration: 22 days
Trek Days: 19 days
Type of trek: Lodge/Teahouse/Camping
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu air port transfer hotel 1350.
Day 02: Prepare permit & briefing
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to dunche and Syabru besi(1460m)
Day 04: Shyabru besi - Lama Hotel (2410m)
Day 05: Lama Hotel - Langtang (3339m)
Day 06: Langtang - Kyanjing Gompa 3800m.
Day 07: Kyanjing Gompa rest/acclimatization
Day 08: Kyanjing Gompa - Naya Kanga Bese camp 4400m.
Day 09: Naya Kanga rest in Base camp- rest
Day 10: High camp 5000m.
Day 11: Summit Naya Kanga 5844m.and back to Base camp
Day 12: Base camp - Kyanging Gompa - Langtang village
Day 13: Langtang - Lama Hotel(2410m)
Day 14: Lama Hotel - Trek to Big Sybru (2210m)
Day 15: Big Sybru - Sing Gompa (3584m)
Day 16: sing Gompa - Gosain Kunda (4381m)
Day 17: Gosainkund - Ghopte (3440) via 4600m pass
Day 18: Ghopte - Mangegot (3285)
Day 19: Ghopte - Kutumsang (2470m)
Day 20: Trek to Chisopani (2215m)
Day 21: Trek to Sundarijal (1460m) & drive to KTM/Hotel
Day 22: Drive to Airport for return flight
NOTE: The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
Service Does not Includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal